The ACR’s CareerConnection service is available to job seekers and employers. Job seekers interested in the field of rheumatology can access relevant jobs and apply with just one click at no cost. Employers can target their recruitment efforts with a cost-effective and easy-to-use system.
2024 ACR Career Fair
May 1, 2024 | 5:00–8:00 PM ET
Recruit top rheumatologists, PAs, NPs, and other associated rheumatology professionals dedicated to the care of people with arthritis, rheumatic, and musculoskeletal diseases—all without leaving the comfort of your home or office.
There are several tools and services available to job seekers in CareerConnection:
- Search for jobs by discipline, location, keyword, and other filters
- Personalized, password-protected website, as well as a home page and the ability to upload a photo, references, and articles you have written and/or published
- Job alert feature that provides a notification when a new job meeting your specifications is posted
- Résumé builder that creates a new professional résumé or uploads your existing one, allowing you to post a résumé confidentially or share it with potential employers
- My Work Style survey, which helps you discover how to maximize your career success by uncovering your work personality and matching it with various career paths
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
The ACR's CareerConnection is part of an integrated network of the most prestigious healthcare associations so your job posting will be available to ACR members as well as over 2,000,000 network association members and potential candidates.
CareerConnection benefits for employers include:
- Access to a nationwide market of qualified rheumatology candidates
- Personal customer service and consultation from YM Careers staff throughout the contract term and access to the résumé databank and online tracking
- A résumé alert feature that automatically sends email notices when potential candidates have posted a résumé, making it easier to find qualified candidates
- A job alert feature that instantly notifies candidates of your newly posted employment opportunities, giving you the power to market your opportunity directly to those interested in rheumatology
Target your recruitment efforts with the ACR and find qualified candidates.