Annual Meeting Thieves Market
Share your most interesting case images with rheumatologists from around the world during the Thieves Market. We are looking for rare or fascinating cases with dynamic imagery. Selection emphasis is placed on pictorial displays of interesting physical findings or imaging studies, and each case should include a brief introduction and summary for presentation purposes. Cases are selected for both oral and poster presentation.
ACR will offer two Thieves Market sessions - one for adult cases and one for pediatric cases. The ACR Convergence 2023 first place winners in both categories will receive complimentary registration to ACR Convergence 2024.
Thieves Market News
Thieves Market submission is closed. The submission deadline was June 8. Submitters will be notified of acceptance in late August.
Thieves Market: Show Me Your Best Cases!
November 14, 2:00–3:00 PM PT
Pediatric Thieves Market: Show Me Your Best Cases!
November 14, 4:00–5:00 PM PT
Case Submission Requirements
- Submit a truly unique case with an extremely high educational value.
- Submit up to three (3) cases.
- Presentations must be in PowerPoint© format.
- DO NOT include your name, institution/affiliation name, or logo in your case slides. The judging process is blinded to eliminate any potential bias.
- Cases can consist of no more than ten (10) slides and must be formatted as follows:
- Slide 1 must be your title slide. It should include the case title only. DO NOT include your name, institution/affiliation name, or logo.
- Slides 2–10 must be your case content slides. These should include all images and data pertinent to your case. Your content slides should tell the story of your case.
- Although the emphasis will be on pictorial displays of interesting physical findings or imaging studies, each case should have a brief introduction, a summary at the end of the presentation, and an audience response question. These items should be included as part of your case content slides (slides 2-10).
- See case format example slides.
- You must participate in ACR Convergence 2023 to be eligible. No registration assistance will be provided to selected presenters.
- Read the complete 2023 Thieves Market Submission Guidelines prior to submitting a case.