State & Local Rheumatology Societies
The Affiliate Society Council (ASC) is a key component of the ACR. The ASC is one of the most important ways the ACR collaborates with state societies to work on issues confronting our members where they live and work. The Council is composed of designees from each state or local society affiliated with ACR. We encourage all ACR members to be active members of their state society.
View State Society List
Benefits of Affiliate Society Council Membership
- Yearly presentation from an ACR Certified Professional Coder
- Yearly update presentation from an ACR representative
- Policy analysis from ACR advocacy and policy experts
- Information on state and federal legislation
- Access to an ACR Certified Professional Coder regarding reimbursement and insurance issues
- Complimentary e-blasts to promote meetings
- Complimentary health professional materials available for your state and local society meetings
- Access to ACR letter templates about drug safety, Medicare, insurance, and patient documentation
Become an ASC Member
If you would like more information about starting a state or local society or would like for your existing society to join the ASC, please complete the form below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.